Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Floral kimono









Self made kimono // T-shirt and bag from New Yorker // Vintage shorts // Necklace from C&A // Sandals from Deichmann

          It's so hot right now, I don't even want to go outside until the sun sets. As a person with sensitive skin, I have to avoid the sun as much as possible, even though I wear half a bottle of sunscreen at a time, haha. That's why I don't like revealing too much of my body. Well, I know it's summer and everyone gets tanned, but I'd rather not, because I like my skin cancer-free. 
          I love kimonos because they are so light, but they still offer enough coverage and when I saw this fabric in a store, I knew what it would become. It gives a boho touch to every plain outfit, there's nothing not to love about it. I think I'll just sew more these.

2 comments:

Feel free to share your thoughts and thank you for everything!