Sunday, August 17, 2014

Dexter update

          Oh, our little cat is growing so fast! It's been 3 months since we brought him home and he already feels like he's always been part of the family. I love him dearly, I love cats and I've always wanted one (hence, the blog name), although it's a new experience and let's admit it, young cats are sooo crazy! Dexter could be cuddling next to me, then, out of the blue, he could run like mad into a random room. He hates posing. I mean, everytime I try to get the right shot, he is either moving or hiding and I end with blurry photos. He's like "Haha, silly human, you can't fool me!" and after I turn off the camera, he's so still. However, I somehow managed to snap to photos and I love them.


2 comments:

Feel free to share your thoughts and thank you for everything!