Thursday, July 4, 2013

A New Beginning

    Well, this is my first post...in a way or another. I've decided that I needed a fresh start, let's say, so I created this blog in order to share my thoughts and my interests. Was it easy? Definitely not. Even finding a name for the blog was a tough job, because I wanted it to be original and everything that crossed my mind had already been taken. I ended up with "La Chica Meow" and I have to say that I really like it! I love cats. Actually, I love any furry and fluffy pet. At the moment, I only own a bunny called Trudy.
       What can I say more? My name's Andreea and I'm a 17-year-old student from a little town in Romania. I'll just let you discover more from the following posts. Bye!
       P.S.:  Happy 4th of July to all Americans out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts and thank you for everything!