Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Cozy winter day

   I woke up this morning and my room was so bright that I wondered if it was already afternoon. I looked outside and everything was white due to the frost that covered the trees and made my backyard look like a fairytale. I went back to bed and snuggled in my fluffy blanket. Then Trudy had an urge to go outside and I decided to take him for a walk (or a hopping?). I thought his little furry butt would freeze after 30 seconds and he would scratch my leg, begging to take him back in, but he enjoyed it! He started hopping around and digging and rolling in the snow. It was so funny and adorable! I took some photos and went inside, because I couldn't feel my feet anymore. I had a cozy afternoon with my love. Macarons, tea and love. Purrrfect.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts and thank you for everything!